IRA investments are suffering right now. The stock market is plunging, the real estate market is a disaster, and the economy is wobbly. So why would you consider an IRA real estate investment in such tough times?
Any time is a good time for IRA real estate investments, with a proviso. And it’s a big proviso. You have to choose the right real estate investment for your IRA. Choose wrong, for either an IRA real estate investment or any other IRA investment, and you’ve got a disaster. But choose the right real estate investment for your IRA and you’ll set yourself up well for a comfortable retirement.
That’s equally true now, when times are tough, because there are some excellent IRA real estate investments available if you know where they are.
IRA investing isn’t easy. Of course you could do what 96% of the population do with their IRA investments. Leave the investing to your custodian, and if you do chances are that like everyone else you’ll get a return of around 4% – 9% per annum. Not the sort of return that is going to result in a comfortable worry free retirement.
Or you could do your own IRA investing. It’s quite allowed, there is no reason to leave the investing to your custodian like almost everyone else does, and there are much better returns to be made. modular homes denver
But doing your own IRA real estate investing isn’t easy. You need to learn all about buying right, maintaining your real estate investment, finding loans, finding tenants and ultimately, as some stage, selling the property. And none of these is easy to do for the average IRA owner who wants to find a great IRA real estate investment but isn’t a real estate professional.
Or you could leave all that work to someone else. Someone who does it full time and knows exactly what they are doing.
Because if you’re not a professional real estate investor then you aren’t doing yourself a service trying IRA real estate investing on your own. There’s too many pitfalls and you’ll probably pay for it in your retirement.
And of course there’s all the work for you in the meantime. After all, who wants to be fixing toilets?
Is there a turnkey solution to finding high quality IRA real estate investments? Yes there is. It’s perfectly possible to find a good company offering solid IRA real estate investment opportunities, and one in particular that offers a total turnkey solution to IRA investing. The work is done for you, no fixing toilets. And no cash down.
And of course a company like this will know exactly where the best real estate investments are to be found, whereas you may find that locating these yourself isn’t easy.
And believe it or not, the current state of the real estate market is creating some fantastic, once in a lifetime real estate investment opportunities for IRA investors, and many are taking advantage of these investment opportunities right now. Many people will be setting the foundations of their future retirement through their IRA right now taking advantage of some of the best times we’ve seen for top quality IRA real estate investments.